- 19 DaysDuration:
- EasyTrip Level:
- 5755 MMax Altitude:
- KathmanduStarts at:
- KathmanduEnds at:
- Kathmandu - Sigatte -Donga - Beding-Nyiduk Kongma - Drolumbau Glacier-Teshi Laptsa Pass - Thame -Namche - Lukla - KathmanduTrip Route:
- Sep-Nov, Mar-May.Best Season:
- Mt. Gaurishankar and Sacred Valley
- Trek ending at Everest Base Camp Classical Route
- Off the beaten Everest Trekking Route
- Off the beaten Everest Trekking Route
- Temperate to Alpine Forest Belt
Rolwaling Trek should be the most difficult and exciting trekking course under off the beaten trekking trails of Nepal. In any case, we have made the schedule suited for all ages. On the off chance that you need to investigate Rolwaling the grave valley without stressing your body then this is splendidly suited trekking bundle. Get the most compensating landscape of Mt. Gaurishankar and Na camps’ beautiful scene. You will begin your trekking from consistent Rolwaling Trek Region spot however complete your trekking at the beginning stage of Everest Base Camp Classical Trekking course in Jiri.
Voyage of Rolwaling Trek takes trekkers to astonishing sloping and Himalayan towns of Dolakha and Solukhumbu locale of Nepal. Just place which may be extremely trying for the trekkers is at Nar. Besides, this place offers quintessential view of geological scene and Himalayan joys. Trekkers will overlook each agony or persistence continued amid strolling on this trail. The towns like Singati, Jagat, Simgaon, Na, Bedding and so forth are crossed before coming to the Jiri. On the trail trekkers will go over different clans of Nepal from Brahmins to Sherpa. You will have the capacity to watch the adjustment in vegetations, group settlement, untamed life and individuals in transit. Toward the finish of the trail you will wind up in the beginning stage of Jiri Everest Base Camp Trekking course. Real mountains seen on this trail are Mt. Gaurishankar, Chobutse and others. Enrapture yourself with the impressive manifestations of Mother Nature and charms of Dolakha and additionally Khumbu district of Nepal. You will be astonished that in pretty much fortnight of strolling venture you will run over alternate points of view of lives in Nepal.
Book the Rolwaling Trek which is ordered as direct trekking course under off the beaten trails with us. Your wander of Nepal will be advantageous to be kept as a major aspect of your wonderful voyaging recollections ever.
- DAY - 1Arrival in Kathmandu
- DAY - 2Kathmandu: touring and trek planning
- DAY - 3Drive Kathmandu to Sigatte (1020m/3,345ft), 5-6
- DAY - 4Sigatte - Jagat (1250m/4,100ft), 5-6 hrs
- DAY - 5Jagat - Simigaon (2025m/6,643ft), 5-6 hrs
- DAY - 6Simigaon - Donga (2800m/9,185ft),5-6 hrs
- DAY - 7Donga - Beding (3690m/12,105ft), 5-6hrs
- DAY - 8Beding Rest and acclimatization day: Malung Kharka climb, 5-6 hrs.
- DAY - 9Beding - Na: (4185m/13,750ft), 5-6 hrs
- DAY - 10Rest and acclimatization day – Yalung La climb:: 4-5 hrs
- DAY - 11Na - Nyiduk Kongma (4750m/15,582), 5-6hrs
- DAY - 12Nyiduk Kongma - Drolumbau Glacier (5205m/17,075), 5 - 6 hrs
- DAY - 13Drolumbau Glacier - Teshi Laptsa pass (5755m/18,820ft) and not too bad to Camp at (5460m/17,912ft), 6 - 7 hrs
- DAY - 14Camp - Thame (3805m/12,482), 5-6 hrs
- DAY - 15Thame – Khumjung (3871m/12,700ft), 3-4 hrs
- DAY - 16Khumjung - Monjo (2840m/9,318),3-4 hrs
- DAY - 17Monjo - Lukla (2840m/9,317ft), 4 - 5 hrs
- DAY - 18Lukla - Kathmandu. (1350m/8,405ft), 35min flight
- DAY - 19Final Takeoff
Dates and Cost
Book our fixed departures
|Trip Dates||Trip Price||Trip Status|
The given date is available for booking. Anyone traveling solo or with groups are welcome to join.
Join a Group
Traveler(s) have already booked on the given date. Any individual or group can join in.
A lot of people have already booked on the given date. Therefore, we suggest you to hurry as only a few spaces are available.
The given date has reached its full potential. However, if you still want to travel on this particular date, we can organize it for you. Please contact us.
Note: If you are interested to customize this trip according to your availability, You are requested to contact us for trip customization.
- DAY - 1
Arrival in Kathmandu
Upon your arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport, you will be welcomed by a delegate from Mantra Adventure who will drop you off at your lodging. At night an appreciated supper will be facilitated by Mantra Adventure. Overnight in Kathmandu
- DAY - 2
Kathmandu: touring and trek planning
After breakfast we start our voyage through four stunning UNESCO World Heritage Sites. These incorporate the structurally rich Durbar Square, the holy Hindu sanctuary of Pashupati Nath, the intriguing 'Monkey Temple' (Swayambunath) and Bauddha Nath Stupa which is one of the biggest stupas on the planet. Subsequent to finishing our visit late toward the evening, we drive to Mantra Adventure's office for a concise meeting about our trek and become more acquainted with our group pioneer (guide) and kindred explorers.
- DAY - 3
Drive Kathmandu to Sigatte (1020m/3,345ft), 5-6
A Jeep will take us from Kathmandu through the grand high green slopes and White Mountain perspectives toward the north. In transit we will visit the Bhimeswor Temple in Dolakha. The most recent hour's dusty drive will lead down to our campground on the Tama Kosi River bank.
- DAY - 4
Sigatte - Jagat (1250m/4,100ft), 5-6 hrs
Our course takes after the Bhote Kosi's profound valley which bit by bit turns out to be more crevasses like. We mismatch the rushed waterway on beautiful suspension scaffolds and pass a couple of villas and towns. The woods now and then offer approach to perspectives of the Gaurishankar (7145m). This zone is as yet Hindu in spite of the fact that indications of Buddhism, with supplication banners and Chortens start to show up.
- DAY - 5
Jagat - Simigaon (2025m/6,643ft), 5-6 hrs
A short stage: after a 2.5 hrs walk, we leave the valley to proceed with east. The way gradually picks up height on a great slant, and later crosses patios. Simigaon is a Sherpa and Tamang town, set apart by its Tibetan religious community roosted over the houses over the slope before Gaurishankar.
- DAY - 6
Simigaon - Donga (2800m/9,185ft),5-6 hrs
We currently enter the Rolwaling valley through a lovely rhododendron and bamboo backwoods. The way relentlessly moves towards Gyalche. In the long run, we drop down to the waterway and set up our campground on the Rolwaling Khola bank: a restricted green belt underneath Gaurishankar.
- DAY - 7
Donga - Beding (3690m/12,105ft), 5-6hrs
We progressively climb the forested valley of tropical elevated vegetation, with superb mountain landscape encompassing us. Touching base at Beding, we should see Melungtse I (7181m), Rolwaling's most elevated summit. Beding is a desolate little town; surely understood to Everest summiteers, this Sherpa town may offer you Chaang (grain lager) and salted yak margarine tea. An old however recorded Buddhist Monastery is situated in the focal point of the town. We will camp will be on the banks of the stream.
- DAY - 8
Beding Rest and acclimatization day: Malung Kharka climb, 5-6 hrs.
Multi day climb to the Malung La pass (5616m) – or as high as you can go above Beding – will help with acclimatization. There ought to be awesome perspectives of in excess of 15 cold pinnacles, icy masses and the characteristic woods in the Beding Valley beneath.
- DAY - 9
Beding - Na: (4185m/13,750ft), 5-6 hrs
A short walk will take us to Na; the last little high villa that is just occupied amid summer months. Na is arranged just underneath the Tsho Rolpa Glacier Lake in a delightful valley ignored by some exceptionally noteworthy pinnacles, including Chobutse (6685m), Chugimago (6259m) and Yalung Ri (5630m).
- DAY - 10
Rest and acclimatization day – Yalung La climb:: 4-5 hrs
We can either take a rest or arrange a journey towards the Yalung La pass. Here we climb consistently, the way taking us to an immense amphitheater at 4900m, arranged just beneath the pass, and the Ramdun top ice fall which is wrinkled with streams. This is an incredible place to see the Tsho-Rolpa ice sheet lake. Toward every path we get staggering perspectives: toward the east the Yalung Glacier, south the Ramdung Peak (5930m), west the Yalung Ri (5630m) and toward the north the stunning Himalayan summits along the Tibetan outskirt.
- DAY - 11
Na - Nyiduk Kongma (4750m/15,582), 5-6hrs
We move up to the dam that keeps down the Tsho-Rolpa lake, keeping it from part the thin moraine and annihilating the valleys beneath. We proceed with the south bank. (The old course, set apart on all maps, following the northern bank and going through Chobu, never again exists. Truth be told, the moraines circumscribing the lake have all crumpled into it.) After a 300m climb, we should cross a confused moraine territory just scramble down the stature we strolled up. The campground is in a sandy amphitheater, between the Tsho Rolpa and Trakarding ice sheets.
- DAY - 12
Nyiduk Kongma - Drolumbau Glacier (5205m/17,075), 5 - 6 hrs
The way dives on towards the Trakarding icy mass. This is a gigantic and great and rough zone that gives route, every now and then, to extensive areas of somewhat blue ice. We'll battle on towards a rough goad, just underneath the Dolumbau ice sheet. It is presently a significant dare to get to the ice sheet. We have to move up a stone face and to set a rope for the watchmen, helping them to scramble up the 160m preceding getting to the campground territory. This furnishes a fabulous display with the Trakarding icy mass underneath and the colossal frosty mass of the Drolumbau icy mass toward the north: a mind blowing spot with perspectives of incalculable streams running off the icy mass, falling rocks and crumbling ice.
- DAY - 13
Drolumbau Glacier - Teshi Laptsa pass (5755m/18,820ft) and not too bad to Camp at (5460m/17,912ft), 6 - 7 hrs
The main course to get an a dependable balance onto the Drolumbau ice sheet is precarious and genuinely steep. Our endeavors will be compensated by an interesting perspective towards Tengi Ragi Tau (6943m), Bigphero-Go Shar (6729m), Dragkar-Go (6793m), with a foundation of heap crests towards and past the Tibetan fringe. We advance through moraines and delicate slants, every once in a while crossing, frigid zones, towards the summit. The campground is around 300m underneath the summit just past a dubious however noteworthy rough segment.
- DAY - 14
Camp - Thame (3805m/12,482), 5-6 hrs
Today offers a simple and charming plummet. Just before touching base in the little Sherpa town of Thame, we can visit its pleasant cloister roosted on the slope. Thame lies on an essential course for Tibetan brokers and their yak trains trekking over the Nangpa La (5716m/18,752) on the Tibetan outskirt to Namche Bazaar and past.
- DAY - 15
Thame – Khumjung (3871m/12,700ft), 3-4 hrs
Trek to Khumjung Located at the foot of hallowed Mt. Kumbila. Khumjung is home of the principal Edmund Hilary school venture. There is a Hospital at the following town of Khunde, kept an eye on by Canadian specialists. This most steady and conventional Sherpa social settlement is justified regardless of a visit, similar to the most established Monastery in this district.
- DAY - 16
Khumjung - Monjo (2840m/9,318),3-4 hrs
A long downhill day by means of Namche Bazaar and the last perspective of Mt. Everest is the amazing junction of the trekking. The mountain perspectives and landscape is joy to behold.
- DAY - 17
Monjo - Lukla (2840m/9,317ft), 4 - 5 hrs
We need to touch base in Lukla so as to reconfirm our arrival trip to Kathmandu for at a young hour the following morning. The day's walk is along the Dudh Kosi River and goes through a few Sherpa towns with numerous nearby cabins which suit the trekkers to the Everest district.
- DAY - 18
Lukla - Kathmandu. (1350m/8,405ft), 35min flight
Flight Lukla – Kathmandu may be postponed because of poor perceivability and terrible climate conjecture. You may even be deferred for multi day or more, henceforth save day or two should be added to your agenda.
- DAY - 19
Our adventure in Nepal concludes today, mantra adventure delegate will drop you off at the airport couple hours earlier than your flight time.
Include / Excludes
- All ground transportation
- Flight ticket ( Lukla/ Kathmandu) including airport taxes
- Three night hotel in Kathmandu with inclusive breakfast
- Kathmandu Valley tour inclusive all entry fees and private transportation with an expert tour guide
- Twin sharing tented accommodation during the trek
- Three times meal on Full board(Tea, Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch &Dinner) during the trek. cooked by our own cook
- Safe drinking water/ boiled
- Trekking equipment (Sleeping Tents, Dinning Tents, Kitchen Tents, Table, chairs, all necessary equipment)
- Very helpful, friendly and highly experienced guide. Responsible porters with their food, salary, accommodation, equipment and insurance
- Down jacket and sleeping bag if needed (refundable after the trek)
- Trekking map
- All required entry fees
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System) card. ( please do carry 2 copies of passport size photo for the permit)
- First Aid Kit
- All government taxes and office service charge
- International Flight Tickets
- Nepal entry visa, upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu can be obtained easily ( for 30 days tourist visa $40, for 90 days $100) please bring 2 copies of passport size photo
- Personal Travel Medical Insurance
- Meals in Kathmandu ( Lunch & Dinner)
- Drinks like: coke, juice, mineral water alcoholic beverage etc.
- Hot shower and battery charging during the trek
- Your personal expenses
- Internet, Wi-Fi unless its free and phone calls
- Tips for trekking staffs and drivers ( tips will be expected but not mandatory)