- MTADV116Trip Code:
- 10 DaysDuration:
- ModerateTrip Level:
- 4200 MMax Altitude:
- KathmanduStarts at:
- KathmanduEnds at:
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Phedi - Deurali - Forest Camp -Low Camp- High camp- Sidhing Village - Lumre - pokhara - KathamanduTrip Route:
- Sep-Nov, Mar-May.Best Season:
- wonderful Pokhara and Fewa lake
- Bird Eye View of Annapurna Sanctuary
- Forests Camp and Tranquil Trail
- Sunrise and Sunset Viewpoint
- High Camp and Low Camp
- Terraced Farmlands
The virgin trek of Nepal, Mardi Himal Trek is the enchanting trekking trail which hasn’t been explored to its fullest will serve you as one of the serene trekking destination you would ever want to walk on. Accompanied by Mantra Adventure, it will be an unforgettable trek right into the heart of Mother Nature.
This joyous journey starts as you arrive at the city of lakes Pokhara either by the scenic flight or the relaxing bus journey through the groovy curves of Naubise. The chilled night out at the Phewa Lakeside will serve you as a warm welcome to this natural paradise. The trek begins the following day with a nice walk towards the Pritam Deurali Village. The journey will be a combo package of joy, adventure, culture and tradition. The trek shears through the heart of the tribal Gurung community with a pinch of their tribal culture as to welcome you to the next phase of this trek into the serene virgin environment. The trek heads towards the rest camp where there are lots of tea houses and lodges which are new to this trek as previously it would have been a camping trek. The journey then unwinds to the High Camp. the Dense forest trail and snow-covered tracks will please your heart. Following this route, you will reach the Mardi Himal Base Camp to enjoy the enthralling beauty of this alluring mountain. The Mardi Himal Trek then reroutes to Low Camp and eventually the trek rolls to Siddim Village followed by the village of Lowang. The last day of the trek at Lowang will be astounding as you become part of the local cultural festivities. Finally, you head back to Pokhara to catch your flight back to Kathmandu.
Book the Mardi Himal Trek now and don’t miss a chance to witness the most alluring scenic beauty of the enchanting majestic Mardi Himal. We would also request you to visit our Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek Itinerary for another astonishing trekking trail in Annapurna Region.
- DAY - 1Arrival in Kathmandu
- DAY - 2Drive to Pokhara: 6-7 hours
- DAY - 3Drive to Phedi and trek to Deurali (2100m/6,720ft): 30 minutes drive, 4-5 hours trek
- DAY - 4Deurali to Forest camp (2,520m/8064ft): 6-7 hours
- DAY - 5Forest Camp to low camp (2970m/9504ft): 5-6 hours
- DAY - 6Low camp to high camp (3540m/11,328ft): 3-4 hours
- DAY - 7High camp to upper view point (4250m/13600ft), return back to high camp: 2-3 hours
- DAY - 8High camp to Sidhing Village (1700m/5440ft): 6-7 hours
- DAY - 9Trek to Lumre, drive to Pokhara and fly to Kathmandu: 2-3 hours trek, 2 hours drive and 25 minutes flight
- DAY - 10Final Takeoff
Dates and Cost
Book our fixed departures
|Trip Dates||Trip Price||Trip Status|
The given date is available for booking. Anyone traveling solo or with groups are welcome to join.
Join a Group
Traveler(s) have already booked on the given date. Any individual or group can join in.
A lot of people have already booked on the given date. Therefore, we suggest you to hurry as only a few spaces are available.
The given date has reached its full potential. However, if you still want to travel on this particular date, we can organize it for you. Please contact us.
Note: If you are interested to customize this trip according to your availability, You are requested to contact us for trip customization.
- DAY - 1
Arrival in Kathmandu
Upon your arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport, you will be welcomed by a delegate from Mantra Adventure who will drop you off at your lodging. At night an appreciated supper will be facilitated by Mantra Adventure. Overnight in Kathmandu.
- DAY - 2
Drive to Pokhara: 6-7 hours
We can appreciate the flawlessly terraced ranches, little shops by the side of the street and the furious Trishuli River on our drive to Pokhara likewise alluded to as the 'City of Lakes.' From the city, we get incredible perspectives of the Himalayas including Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Machhapuchhre, the five pinnacles of Annapurna. Pokhara is likewise a traveler goal, so we take some time out at night and appreciate! Overnight in Pokhara.
- DAY - 3
Drive to Phedi and trek to Deurali (2100m/6,720ft): 30 minutes drive, 4-5 hours trek
After an early morning breakfast, we begin our enterprise with a drive to Phedi and begin trekking from that point. We stroll on stone strides, terraced fields and through towns and woods before achieving Dhampus where we eat. We proceed with our stroll to Deurali which is a little town perfectly situated on an edge with great perspectives of the Annapurna South, Mardi Himal and Macchhapuchhare. Overnight in Deurali.
- DAY - 4
Deurali to Forest camp (2,520m/8064ft): 6-7 hours
Our trail goes through lavish timberland dabbed with the red rhododendrons. The blossoms are a typical sight in Nepalese slopes and it is nothing unexpected that its Nepal's national bloom. Our trail is peaceful until the point when we achieve a clearing of the backwoods camp. We can take rest and investigate the region which is likewise referred to locally as Kokar. Overnight in Forest Camp.
- DAY - 5
Forest Camp to low camp (2970m/9504ft): 5-6 hours
We keep on walking through thick woodlands appreciating Nepal's rich biodiversity and achieve the low camp. From here, the phenomenal perspective of Mt. Machapuchhre (Mt. Fishtail) up the valley is entrancing. We can invest some energy at night watching the neighborhood way of life. Overnight in low camp.
- DAY - 6
Low camp to high camp (3540m/11,328ft): 3-4 hours
We trek tough close by an edge towards Mardi Himal and Macchhapuchhre. The tree lines begin getting more slender and the range generally comprises of bushes with secluded rhododendron shrubs along the trail. On the off chance that fortunate, we may even run over the Daphne fowl (national feathered creature of Nepal) on our approach to high camp. We climb up to the high camp, which the last goal of the day. From here the mountain sees are dazzling. Overnight in high camp.
- DAY - 7
High camp to upper view point (4250m/13600ft), return back to high camp: 2-3 hours
On our trek to the upper perspective we rise and slide, and now and again on a precarious and restricted trail. Our trail goes through fields and we climb along a restricted edge before achieving the Upper Viewpoint. The perspective of the Himalayan vista from here is astounding. We see Mardi Himal (5587m), Annapurna I (8091m), Annapurna south (7219m), Hiunchuli (6441m), Baraha Shikhar (Mt. Tooth) (7647m), Tent Peak (5695m), Singhachuli (6501m), Machapuchhre (6993m) and others. We trek back to the high camp for an overnight remain.
- DAY - 8
High camp to Sidhing Village (1700m/5440ft): 6-7 hours
We take an alternate course in high camp that takes us to Sidhing as opposed to backpedaling down to Mardi Himal. The distinctive course gives us a chance to encounter something else and makes our trek energizing. Siddhing offers a tranquil remain for trekkers as it is concealed from the busier trails. Overnight in Siddhing.
- DAY - 9
Trek to Lumre, drive to Pokhara and fly to Kathmandu: 2-3 hours trek, 2 hours drive and 25 minutes flight
After an early breakfast, we stroll towards Lumre at long last achieving the street from where we start our drive to Pokhara. In the wake of achieving the city, we proceed with our drive to its household airplane terminal and fly back to Kathmandu. Somebody from Mantra adventure will pick us from the airplane terminal and drop us off at our lodging. We take a rest and spruce up. At night, there will be a goodbye supper to commend the effective fruition of our Mardi Himal Trek. Overnight in Kathmandu.
- DAY - 10
Our expedition in Nepal concludes today. A Mantra Adventure's delegate will drop you off at the Tribhuwan International Airport a couple of hours before the planned flight.
Include / Excludes
- All ground transportation by private car ( airport pick up and drop), Tourist bus (Pokhara /Kathmandu)
- Three nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu/inclusive breakfast
- One nights’ accommodation in Pokhara/inclusive breakfast
- Kathmandu Valley tour inclusive all entry fees and private transportation with an expert tour guide
- Three times meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek
- Twin sharing private room with common toilet in the mountain
- One very helpful, friendly and highly experienced guide. Responsible porter (1 porter for 2 people) with their food, salary, accommodation, equipment and insurance
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit fee
- Seasonal fresh fruits as dessert
- Down jacket and sleeping bag if needed (refundable after the trek)
- Trekking map
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System) card. ( please do carry 2 copies of passport size photo for the permit)
- First Aid Kit
- All government taxes and office service charge
- International Flight Tickets
- Nepal entry visa, upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu can be obtained easily ( for 30 days tourist visa $40, for 90 days $100) please bring 2 copies of passport size photo
- Personal Travel Medical Insurance
- Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara ( Lunch & Dinner)
- All kind of liquids hot, cold, and alcoholic beverage
- Hot shower and battery charging unless its free during the trek
- Your personal expenses
- Internet, Wi-Fi unless its free and phone calls
- Tips for trekking staffs and drivers ( tips will be expected but not mandatory)