- MTADV116Trip Code:
- 10 DaysDuration:
- ModerateTrip Level:
- 4200 MMax Altitude:
- KathmanduStarts at:
- KathmanduEnds at:
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Phedi - Deurali - Forest Camp -Low Camp- High camp- Sidhing Village - Lumre - pokhara - KathamanduTrip Route:
- Sep-Nov, Mar-May.Best Season:
Mardi Himal Trek
- wonderful Pokhara and Fewa lake
- Bird Eye View of Annapurna Sanctuary
- Forests Camp and Tranquil Trail
- Sunrise and Sunset Viewpoint
- High Camp and Low Camp
- Terraced Farmlands
Mardi Himal Trek is a lesser-known trek in Nepal which is gradually marching to the limelight. Comparatively, newer, Mari Himal Trek is perched to the east of world-renowned, the Annapurna Base Camp Trek. In addition to that, Mardi Himal Trek is a hidden pearl in the lap of Annapurnas.
To date, only a few trekkers have made their way to this beautiful spot, Mardi. It located at the foothills of Mardi Himal and the impressive Machapuchhre. Mardi Himal lies just beneath Mt. Machhapuchhre which is one of the forbidden mountains and unconquered peak so far.
In brief, the trail to Mardi Himal Trek proceeds along small winding paths, through rich rhododendron forests. Similarly, trekkers traverse uphill until they climb out of the forest at an elevation of around 3,300 m. The trek to Mardi is like walking on the ridges and relishing upon the spectacular vistas of Nature.
As we have to stroll amid the forests and hike through the edge, the landscape changes quite abruptly. The trails offer rugged high mountain landscapes, Cloud Danda with astonishing sights of Mardi Himal, Machapuchre, Annapurna South and Hiunchuli.
Generally, this trek to Mardi is based on tea house. We will be visiting guesthouses and homestays along our entire route.
A short trek from Pokhara: Mardi Himal Trek
Starting from the beautiful city of Nepal, Paradise, Mardi Himal Trek boasts a picturesque and overwhelming experience. Besides, the mountainous environment accompanied by the soaked view of green hills, snow-covered mountains left us in awe. Hiking through the high ridges with the constant view of Annapurna mountain ranges and Dhaulagiri at the west is the major highlight of this trek. Also, we can see Mt.Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) at east, and Manaslu mountain ranges in the east.
If you are planning to visit less touristic sites choose Mardi Himal Trek. Within a short duration, you can take your body, mind and soul, right parallel to the giant peaks. Particularly, it blesses the trekkers with an overwhelming adventure of a lifetime. Walking across the terraces of green hills, visitors will have the most beautiful memories to cherish forever.
Trek to Mardi Himal Trek – A blissful experience
The scenic natural beauty of the Mardi periphery has scattered throughout the region in a full fledge. On the flip side, passing through the traditional Gurung villages and observing Buddhist culture is truly a blissful experience. Not only that, Mardi Himal trek offers a great opportunity to experience the locally depicted hospitality in stopovers like Kande, Pothana, Siding, Deurali, etc. is praiseworthy.
By the way, the wonderful journey to Mardi Himal Trek takes us to 4,500 meters of elevation from the sea level. It’s an escape to overlook the marvelous landscapes and rich vegetation. Similarly, Low Camp, Forest Camp, High Camp, and the Mardi Himal Base Camp are such wonderous places to be at.
Brace yourselves! Get ready to accumulate the diverse culture and geography of the Annapurna region in less time. Book a trip to Mardi Himal Trek, a virgin trek of Nepal with Mantra Adventure. Interestingly, the enchanting trekking trail, not been fully explored yet to its fullest will serve you like the best treat to your wish list. We will take you to the serene trekking region where you would ever want to walk on.
Lastly, for an unforgettable trek right into the heart of the Himalayas guided by Mother Nature, remember us. You can check our other trekking packages like Annapurna Circuit Trek in the Annapurna region.
- DAY - 1Arrival in Kathmandu
- DAY - 2Drive to Pokhara: 6-7 hours
- DAY - 3Drive to Phedi and trek to Deurali (2100m/6,720ft): 30 minutes drive, 4-5 hours trek
- DAY - 4Deurali to Forest camp (2,520m/8064ft): 6-7 hours
- DAY - 5Forest Camp to low camp (2970m/9504ft): 5-6 hours
- DAY - 6Low camp to high camp (3540m/11,328ft): 3-4 hours
- DAY - 7High camp to upper view point (4250m/13600ft), return back to high camp: 2-3 hours
- DAY - 8High camp to Sidhing Village (1700m/5440ft): 6-7 hours
- DAY - 9Trek to Lumre, drive to Pokhara and fly to Kathmandu: 2-3 hours trek, 2 hours drive and 25 minutes flight
- DAY - 10Final Takeoff
Dates and Cost
Book our fixed departures
|Trip Dates||Trip Price||Trip Status|
The given date is available for booking. Anyone traveling solo or with groups are welcome to join.
Join a Group
Traveler(s) have already booked on the given date. Any individual or group can join in.
A lot of people have already booked on the given date. Therefore, we suggest you to hurry as only a few spaces are available.
The given date has reached its full potential. However, if you still want to travel on this particular date, we can organize it for you. Please contact us.
Note: If you are interested to customize this trip according to your availability, You are requested to contact us for trip customization.
- DAY - 1
Arrival in Kathmandu
Upon your arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport, you will be welcomed by a delegate from Mantra Adventure who will drop you off at your lodging. At night an appreciated supper will be facilitated by Mantra Adventure. Overnight in Kathmandu.
- DAY - 2
Drive to Pokhara: 6-7 hours
We can appreciate the flawlessly terraced ranches, little shops by the side of the street and the furious Trishuli River on our drive to Pokhara likewise alluded to as the 'City of Lakes.' From the city, we get incredible perspectives of the Himalayas including Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Machhapuchhre, the five pinnacles of Annapurna. Pokhara is likewise a traveler goal, so we take some time out at night and appreciate! Overnight in Pokhara.
- DAY - 3
Drive to Phedi and trek to Deurali (2100m/6,720ft): 30 minutes drive, 4-5 hours trek
After an early morning breakfast, we begin our enterprise with a drive to Phedi and begin trekking from that point. We stroll on stone strides, terraced fields and through towns and woods before achieving Dhampus where we eat. We proceed with our stroll to Deurali which is a little town perfectly situated on an edge with great perspectives of the Annapurna South, Mardi Himal and Macchhapuchhare. Overnight in Deurali.
- DAY - 4
Deurali to Forest camp (2,520m/8064ft): 6-7 hours
Our trail goes through lavish timberland dabbed with the red rhododendrons. The blossoms are a typical sight in Nepalese slopes and it is nothing unexpected that its Nepal's national bloom. Our trail is peaceful until the point when we achieve a clearing of the backwoods camp. We can take rest and investigate the region which is likewise referred to locally as Kokar. Overnight in Forest Camp.
- DAY - 5
Forest Camp to low camp (2970m/9504ft): 5-6 hours
We keep on walking through thick woodlands appreciating Nepal's rich biodiversity and achieve the low camp. From here, the phenomenal perspective of Mt. Machapuchhre (Mt. Fishtail) up the valley is entrancing. We can invest some energy at night watching the neighborhood way of life. Overnight in low camp.
- DAY - 6
Low camp to high camp (3540m/11,328ft): 3-4 hours
We trek tough close by an edge towards Mardi Himal and Macchhapuchhre. The tree lines begin getting more slender and the range generally comprises of bushes with secluded rhododendron shrubs along the trail. On the off chance that fortunate, we may even run over the Daphne fowl (national feathered creature of Nepal) on our approach to high camp. We climb up to the high camp, which the last goal of the day. From here the mountain sees are dazzling. Overnight in high camp.
- DAY - 7
High camp to upper view point (4250m/13600ft), return back to high camp: 2-3 hours
On our trek to the upper perspective we rise and slide, and now and again on a precarious and restricted trail. Our trail goes through fields and we climb along a restricted edge before achieving the Upper Viewpoint. The perspective of the Himalayan vista from here is astounding. We see Mardi Himal (5587m), Annapurna I (8091m), Annapurna south (7219m), Hiunchuli (6441m), Baraha Shikhar (Mt. Tooth) (7647m), Tent Peak (5695m), Singhachuli (6501m), Machapuchhre (6993m) and others. We trek back to the high camp for an overnight remain.
- DAY - 8
High camp to Sidhing Village (1700m/5440ft): 6-7 hours
We take an alternate course in high camp that takes us to Sidhing as opposed to backpedaling down to Mardi Himal. The distinctive course gives us a chance to encounter something else and makes our trek energizing. Siddhing offers a tranquil remain for trekkers as it is concealed from the busier trails. Overnight in Siddhing.
- DAY - 9
Trek to Lumre, drive to Pokhara and fly to Kathmandu: 2-3 hours trek, 2 hours drive and 25 minutes flight
After an early breakfast, we stroll towards Lumre at long last achieving the street from where we start our drive to Pokhara. In the wake of achieving the city, we proceed with our drive to its household airplane terminal and fly back to Kathmandu. Somebody from Mantra adventure will pick us from the airplane terminal and drop us off at our lodging. We take a rest and spruce up. At night, there will be a goodbye supper to commend the effective fruition of our Mardi Himal Trek. Overnight in Kathmandu.
- DAY - 10
Our expedition in Nepal concludes today. A Mantra Adventure's delegate will drop you off at the Tribhuwan International Airport a couple of hours before the planned flight.
Include / Excludes
- All ground transportation by private car ( airport pick up and drop), Tourist bus (Pokhara /Kathmandu)
- Three nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu/inclusive breakfast
- One nights’ accommodation in Pokhara/inclusive breakfast
- Kathmandu Valley tour inclusive all entry fees and private transportation with an expert tour guide
- Three times meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek
- Twin sharing private room with common toilet in the mountain
- One very helpful, friendly and highly experienced guide. Responsible porter (1 porter for 2 people) with their food, salary, accommodation, equipment and insurance
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit fee
- Seasonal fresh fruits as dessert
- Down jacket and sleeping bag if needed (refundable after the trek)
- Trekking map
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System) card. ( please do carry 2 copies of passport size photo for the permit)
- First Aid Kit
- All government taxes and office service charge
- International Flight Tickets
- Nepal entry visa, upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu can be obtained easily ( for 30 days tourist visa $40, for 90 days $100) please bring 2 copies of passport size photo
- Personal Travel Medical Insurance
- Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara ( Lunch & Dinner)
- All kind of liquids hot, cold, and alcoholic beverage
- Hot shower and battery charging unless its free during the trek
- Your personal expenses
- Internet, Wi-Fi unless its free and phone calls
- Tips for trekking staffs and drivers ( tips will be expected but not mandatory)