- MTADV110Trip Code:
- 11 DaysDuration:
- ModerateTrip Level:
- 5050 MMax Altitude:
- KathmanduStarts at:
- KathmanduEnds at:
- Kathmandu-Syabrubesi-Lama Hotel-Mundu-KyangjinGumpa-Lama hotel-Syabrubesi-KathmanduTrip Route:
- Sep-Nov, Mar-May.Best Season:
- Short Trek Route
- Green Lush Forests
- Over 3 Dozens of Mountain vistas
- Kyangjin Ri and Tserko Ri Hiking
- Monastaries and Gopas
- Local Nyak Cheese Factory
The Langtang Valley Trek is the most popular and easy trek with less crowded route for wonderful vacation in Nepal. After 2015 quake various places and individuals lost their lives in Nepal. Such cataclysm decimated various families and totally washed away towns. Among such casualties Langtang area is additionally one. The Langtang Lirung Glacier Outbreak – 2015 tolled much more harm to this region. Whole town of Langtang Valley was washed out. Be that as it may, individuals are so flexible and persevering. They never bowed down to nature too. They climbed again and the trail currently is open for all to trek securely. Mantra Adventure might want to advance this locale keeping in mind the end goal to assist these bold individuals with getting once again into regularity. In this manner, Langtang Valley Trek is made.
Langtang Valley Trek starts from drive to Syaprubeshi and strolling through Lama Hotel and Langtang Village happens before achieving Kyanjin. Be that as it may, there are various avalanche zones on the trail which may make the voyage misleading now and then. Langtang Valley Trek doesn’t stop at Kyanjin rather trekkers will investigate the great green rich woodlands of Ghoda Tabela and trek to Kyanjin Ri top for the outstanding view of mountains and surrounding landscape. Once at Kyanjin trekkers can perform assortments of exercises like climbing of Kyanjin Ri or Tsergo Ri and going to cloisters. While in transit to Syaprubeshi on their return trip, in the event that you are fortunate then you can have uncommon sight of Red Panda inside woods of bamboo trees. Voyage at long last finishes after trekkers trek to Syaprubeshi again for the transport drive to Kathmandu.
Book the Langtang Valley Trek with us and investigate this place where there are gutsy individuals. This won’t just end up customary strolling occasion in Nepal rather it will by your intentional help to the general population of this locale. One visit to this place could mean millions to local people. Let’s advance tourism in Langtang region of Nepal.
- DAY - 1Arrival in Kathmandu
- DAY - 2Kathmandu: touring and trek planning
- DAY - 3Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1,550m/5,100ft): 7-8 hours
- DAY - 4Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel (2,380m/7,830ft): 6 hours
- DAY - 5Trek to Mundu
- DAY - 6Mundu to Kyangjin Gompa (3,870m/12,697ft): 4-5 hours
- DAY - 7Acclimatization-Explore Tserko Ri (5050m/16,564ft) 7-8 hours
- DAY - 8Kyangjin Gompa to Lama Hotel: 6-7 hours
- DAY - 9Lama Hotel to Syabrubesi: 4-5 hours
- DAY - 10Syabrubesi to Kathmandu 7-8 hours
- DAY - 11Day 11: Final takeoff
Dates and Cost
Book our fixed departures
|Trip Dates||Trip Price||Trip Status|
The given date is available for booking. Anyone traveling solo or with groups are welcome to join.
Join a Group
Traveler(s) have already booked on the given date. Any individual or group can join in.
A lot of people have already booked on the given date. Therefore, we suggest you to hurry as only a few spaces are available.
The given date has reached its full potential. However, if you still want to travel on this particular date, we can organize it for you. Please contact us.
Note: If you are interested to customize this trip according to your availability, You are requested to contact us for trip customization.
- DAY - 1
Arrival in Kathmandu
Upon your arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport, you will be welcomed by a delegate from Mantra Adventure who will drop you off at your lodging. At night an appreciated supper will be facilitated by Mantra Adventure. Overnight in Kathmandu.
- DAY - 2
Kathmandu: touring and trek planning
After breakfast we start our voyage through four stunning UNESCO World Heritage Sites. These incorporate the structurally rich Durbar Square, the holy Hindu sanctuary of Pashupati Nath, the intriguing 'Monkey Temple' (Swayambunath) and Bauddha Nath Stupa which is one of the biggest stupas on the planet. Subsequent to finishing our visit late toward the evening, we drive to Mantra Adventure's office for a concise meeting about our trek and become more acquainted with our group pioneer (guide) and kindred explorers.
- DAY - 3
Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1,550m/5,100ft): 7-8 hours
We leave Kathmandu in the morning for Syabrubesi, a town which is likewise the beginning stage for treks into the Langtang valley. Our excursion will be on a twisting street through incessant bends. On a sunny morning we get the chance to appreciate exceptional perspectives of Manaslu, Annapurna and Ganesh Himal. Our trek for now closes with a plunge into the little town of Syabrubesi. Overnight in Syabrubesi.
- DAY - 4
Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel (2,380m/7,830ft): 6 hours
After breakfast, we start our trek to Syabrubesi along the Langtang Khola. We climb and dive at the same time through oak and rhododendron backwoods. Subsequent to traverse the Langtang Khola (little waterway), we climb on a precarious trail which will lead us to the Lama Hotel. Overnight in Lama Hotel.
- DAY - 5
Trek to Mundu
We keep climbing from Lama Hotel and appreciate the mountain scene with plentiful waterfalls. As we achieve the green knolls of Ghoda Tabela, we start to see the white pinnacles of the Langtang go. Our trail keeps on ascending the extending valley, passing a couple of transitory settlements utilized by herders. We pass a Buddhist religious community before coming to the Langtang town which was influenced by the April 2015 seismic tremor. We proceed on our trail to Mundu. Overnight in Mundu.
- DAY - 6
Mundu to Kyangjin Gompa (3,870m/12,697ft): 4-5 hours
After breakfast, we will begin our excursion to Kyangjin Gompa, a key cloister of the locale. We go by water plants, supplication wheels, chortens, with sacrosanct hills of rocks with engravings cut on them. We additionally go by the biggest mani divider in Nepal, produced using stone with petitions composed on them. After the short trek, we spend whatever remains of the evening investigating the Buddhist hallowed place in Kyangjin Gompa and encompassing ranges with the stunning perspectives of the mountains.
- DAY - 7
Acclimatization-Explore Tserko Ri (5050m/16,564ft) 7-8 hours
We spend the entire day investigating Tserko Ri which will likewise enable us to adapt to the high elevation. We start at a young hour in the morning. The trail goes through yak pastures before climbing to Tserko Ri. The dawn see from the highest point of Tserko Ri is uncommon. We return to Kyangjin Gompa by late evening and investigate the delightful cloister while appreciating perspectives of the Himalayas, icy masses, feathered creatures and yaks.
- DAY - 8
Kyangjin Gompa to Lama Hotel: 6-7 hours
We start our trek after breakfast and remember our means to Lama Hotel. The greater part of the trekking today will be downhill as we go through backwoods and excellent Tamang towns. We likewise get the opportunity to appreciate distinctive perspective of the Himalayas that we had missed scaling. Overnight in Lama Hotel.
- DAY - 9
Lama Hotel to Syabrubesi: 4-5 hours
We essentially remember our means back to Syabrubesi. The trek will be less demanding as it will generally include diving. Overnight in Syabrubesi.
- DAY - 10
Syabrubesi to Kathmandu 7-8 hours
After breakfast, we drive back to Kathmandu. We spend whatever is left of the day pressing and possibly making up for lost time with some very late gift shopping. Overnight in Kathmandu.
- DAY - 11
Day 11: Final takeoff
Our expedition in Nepal concludes today. A Mantra Adventure's delegate will drop you off at the Tribhuwan International Airport a couple of hours before the planned flight.
Include / Excludes
- All ground transportation(Airport pick up and drop by private car & Ktm/Syabrubesi to/from by local bus)
- Three nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu/inclusive breakfast
- Kathmandu Valley tour inclusive all entry fees and private transportation with an expert tour guide
- Three times meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek
- Twin sharing private room with common toilet in the mountain
- One very helpful, friendly and highly experienced guide. Responsible porter (1 porter for 2 people) with their food, salary, accommodation, equipment and insurance
- Trekking Permit fees
- Seasonal fresh fruits as dessert
- Down jacket and sleeping bag if needed (refundable after the trek)
- Trekking map
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System) card. ( please do carry 2 copies of passport size photo for the permit)
- First Aid Kit
- All government taxes and office service charge
- International Flight Tickets
- Nepal entry visa, upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu can be obtained easily ( for 30 days tourist visa $40, for 90 days $100) please bring 2 copies of passport size photo
- Personal Travel Medical Insurance
- Meals in Kathmandu ( Lunch & Dinner)
- All kind of liquids hot, cold, and alcoholic beverage
- Hot shower and battery charging unless its free during the trek
- Your personal expenses
- Internet, Wi-Fi unless its free and phone calls
- Tips for trekking staffs and drivers ( tips will be expected but not mandatory)