- MTADV132Trip Code:
- 14 DaysDuration:
- ModerateTrip Level:
- 3,660 MMax Altitude:
- KathmanduStarts at:
- KathmanduEnds at:
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Nayapul-Ghorepani-Tadapani- Bailikharka-khopra Danda-Nayapul-Pokhara-KathmanduTrip Route:
- Sep-Nov & Mar-May.Best Season:
Khopra Hill Trek
- Picturesque Landscape
- Annapurna Region
- Less Crowded Route
- Khair Lake
- Village Above Clouds
- Great View of Mt. Dhaulagiri
Khopra Hill Trek is also called as the Annapurna Khair Lake Trek or also regarded as the Poon Hill Khopra Khair Lake Trek. The trail used to be the off the beaten trekking trail of Annapurna region. Nowadays the number of trekkers has increased rapidly in this trekking route. Therefore, it is no longer the off the beaten trail as trekkers can find very good teahouses and lodges around. Mantra Adventure ensures that trekkers will have the most memorable hilly – Himalayan experience while walking on the Khopra Ridge Trek trail.
Khopra Hill Trek can be organized from different trailheads. You can opt to start your trekking from the Jomsom Muktinath Trekking route head i.e. Tatopani or from the Annapurna Base Camp Trek head i.e. Nayapool. Most of the trekkers prefer to add Ghorepani Poon Hill along with this trek. Therefore, trekkers will be able to witness the majestic and world-famous sunrise viewpoint destination together with Khopra. From the top of Khopra Hill Trek, you will have the scintillating sceneries of the Himalayan and hilly landscape. The hills and mountains playing hide-seek among themselves is definitely the sight to behold.
The hiking of Khair Lake from Khopra too has astounding attractions. The sight of Dhaulagiri looming large at the backdrop and the chilled mountain air breezing through you would evolve the romantic atmosphere. The shutter of your camera and shutter of your eyes will not get any rest because of the overwhelming scenery around the trail. Mantra Adventure would ensure a great deal of hospitality and services while taking you to this amazing place of Annapurna region. Though the number of visitors in Khopra Hill Trek has increased the tranquility and virgin outlook of Khopra is intact.
If you are in search of tranquil yet wonderful destination to walk then Khopra Hill Trek is the best trekking package to choose. Come and witness Nepal’s most famous sunrise viewpoint of Poon Hill and the most picturesque ridge of Annapurna. If you would like to choose other trekking routes of Annapurna region please Click Here.
- DAY - 1Arrival in Kathmandu
- DAY - 2Drive From Kathmandu To Pokhara
- DAY - 3Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul and Trek to Tikhedhunga
- DAY - 4Trek from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2850m)
- DAY - 5Hike to Poon Hill 3210m and Trek from Ghorepani to Tadapani (2660m)
- DAY - 6Trek from Tadapani to Baili Kharka (3450m.) 5 hours.
- DAY - 7Trek from Baili Kharka to Khopra Danda (Ridge) (3660m.) 5 hours.
- DAY - 8Trek from Khopra Danda to Paudwar (1750m.) 3½ hour.
- DAY - 9Trek from Paudwar to Swanta (2400m) 3 hours.
- DAY - 10Trek from Swanta to Baili Kharka
- DAY - 11Trek from Baili Kharka - Tadapani (2675m.) 6 hours.
- DAY - 12Trek from Tadapani-Pokhara (900m)
- DAY - 13Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu (1350m)
- DAY - 14Day 14 Final takeoff
Dates and Cost
Book our fixed departures
|Trip Dates||Trip Price||Trip Status|
The given date is available for booking. Anyone traveling solo or with groups are welcome to join.
Join a Group
Traveler(s) have already booked on the given date. Any individual or group can join in.
A lot of people have already booked on the given date. Therefore, we suggest you to hurry as only a few spaces are available.
The given date has reached its full potential. However, if you still want to travel on this particular date, we can organize it for you. Please contact us.
Note: If you are interested to customize this trip according to your availability, You are requested to contact us for trip customization.
- DAY - 1
Arrival in Kathmandu
Upon your arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport, you will be welcomed by a delegate from Mantra Adventure who will drop you off at your lodging. At night an appreciated supper will be facilitated by Mantra Adventure. Overnight in Kathmandu.
- DAY - 2
Drive From Kathmandu To Pokhara
At a young hour in the morning in the wake of eating you will begin a grand drive to the delightful city of Pokhara and exchange your lodging. Evening if time grants drifting in Phewa lake and visit Barahi sanctuary arranged in Center of Phewa Lake, likewise side trek around lakeside.
- DAY - 3
Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul and Trek to Tikhedhunga
Subsequent to eating at a young hour in the morning with a thirty minutes drive to Nayapul and you will begin your trek to Tikhedhunga. At a 20minutes stroll from Nayapul you will reach to Birethati, here you need to demonstrate your trekking grant and TIMS in the National Park Office. After a short stops, and trail somewhat goes Tikhedhunga by means of Burundi Khola, town of Sudame, Mathathati Hille lastly crossing many perfectly settled villages and reach to Tikhedhunga.
- DAY - 4
Trek from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2850m)
After breakfast the trail somewhat drops to Bank of the little stream. From here 2 hour climbs tough to Magar and Gurung settlement town of Ulleri, which is lovely town set amidst backwoods from where you can witness the radiant Annapurna south and other frigid pinnacles and strolling way dead you through Rhododendron timberland to Ghorepani by means of Nanggethati overnight at hold up
- DAY - 5
Hike to Poon Hill 3210m and Trek from Ghorepani to Tadapani (2660m)
At a young hour in the morning you move to Poon slope to witness the captivating vista of dawn with Mt Dhaulagiri, Annapurna I, Machhauchhare, Hiunchuli, Nilgiri and Annapurna South in the back view and climb back to Ghorepani, breakfast. The trail leads around five hours to achieve the wonderful town of Tadapani 2660m overnight at hold up.
- DAY - 6
Trek from Tadapani to Baili Kharka (3450m.) 5 hours.
The initial 2½ hour was a delicate stroll through lovely Rhododendron timberland. We can see a ton of Primula. After 65 min. more walk and 4-5 little ascensions we achieved a little pass and 5 min. later a chautara (rest put). Short after the chautara there was an indication to Khopra on our left hand. About here somebody has influenced a tea to stop, on the off chance that it is open. Up to one side there is a supplicating banner. It is the trail to Deurali. Walk 15 min. up here, and there is an extraordinary perspective. Presently it turned out to be hard. It was just a little trail high up on the mountainside, so be watchful. A few sections extremely delicate around the mountainside and a few sections were exceptionally steep up. After just about one hour we achieved the best, and short after we began to go down, we saw the cabin at Baili Kharka. They are intending to influence the last piece of this trail to better.
- DAY - 7
Trek from Baili Kharka to Khopra Danda (Ridge) (3660m.) 5 hours.
From Baili Kharka we could see down at the cabin in Chistibang. Today we stroll through some exceptionally pleasant woodlands with old huge trees, not to be found in Nepal all the time. From Chistibang it takes around two hours to achieve the best. It was steep up. On the best we could see wonderful: Rhododendron, Dhaulagiri, Tukhuche Peak, Damphus Peak, Nilgiri, Annapurna 1, Annapurna South and where it counts Sikha. It resembles a tall tale. 15. Min after the best we will reach at the cabin.
- DAY - 8
Trek from Khopra Danda to Paudwar (1750m.) 3½ hour.
From Khopra Ridge it is conceivable to stroll to a lake (4300). It takes around 5 hours. The trail is steep down on an edge with sporadic stones and stone strides, yet for the most part alright. It is additionally an extremely decent trail with a nature and a view so wonderful, wild and significantly, that again it resembles a tall tale. Following 1½ hour we achieve a major Ridge, and from that point the trail was not any more an issue. Be that as it may, now we turned into an extremely pleasant view to the Hillsides of Nepal. Following two more hours we achieve the decent little town of Paudwar, where very few different voyagers are coming. Other than the school there is minimal neighborhood inn. It is fundamental, and the nourishment is essential. Be that as it may, it is a decent place to remain with a perfect latrine and a spotless washroom, and the general population are neighborly.
- DAY - 9
Trek from Paudwar to Swanta (2400m) 3 hours.
In the wake of eating trek to Swanta it takes around 3 hours to get Swanta and overnight at Lodge.
- DAY - 10
Trek from Swanta to Baili Kharka
Today we trek to Baili Kharkha from Swanta. Swanta - Chistibang 3 hours and Chistibang to Baili Kharka 3 hours walk and overnight at the teahouse.
- DAY - 11
Trek from Baili Kharka - Tadapani (2675m.) 6 hours.
Subsequent to eating trek to Tadapani it takes approximatly 6 hours to achieve Tadapani and overnight at Tadapani.
- DAY - 12
Trek from Tadapani-Pokhara (900m)
The trails passes from Tadapani to Bhaise Kharka and with a tiring stroll from here, you will achieve Ghandruk. Here, trekkers are honored with nearest perspectives of Annapurna and Machhauchhare. Commend your trekking with Gurung culture and conventions. After lunch the trail drives you downhill for around three hours; the trail has some little tea house. Drag out your stroll to achieve Birethati. With a 30 minutes walk touch base to Nayapul with private transport drive back to Pokhara
- DAY - 13
Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu (1350m)
Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu and exchange your inn, save time for your family shopping evening praise goodbye supper with Nepali Family.
- DAY - 14
Day 14 Final takeoff
Our expedition in Nepal concludes today. A Mantra Adventure's delegate will drop you off at the Tribhuwan International Airport a couple of hours before the planned flight.
Include / Excludes
- All ground transportation: by private car ( airport pick up and drop), Tourist bus (Pokhara /Kathmandu)
- Two nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu/inclusive breakfast
- Two nights’ accommodation in Pokhara/inclusive breakfast
- Three times meal (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek
- Twin sharing a private room with common toilet in the mountain
- One very helpful, friendly and highly experienced guide. Responsible porter (1 porter for 2 people) with their food, salary, accommodation, equipment and insurance
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit fee
- Seasonal fresh fruits as dessert
- Down jacket and sleeping bag if needed (To be returned after the trek)
- Trekking map
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System) card. ( please do carry 2 copies of passport size photo for the permit)
- First Aid Kit
- All government taxes and office service charge
- International Flight Tickets
- Nepal entry visa, upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu, can be obtained easily ( for 30 days tourist visa $40, for 90 days $100) please bring 2 copies of passport size photo
- Personal Travel Medical Insurance
- Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara ( Lunch & Dinner)
- All kind of liquids hot, cold, and alcoholic beverage
- Hot shower and battery charging unless its free during the trek
- Your personal expenses
- Internet, Wi-Fi unless its free and phone calls
- Tips for trekking staffs and drivers ( tips will be expected but not mandatory)