- MTADV131Trip Code:
- 5 DaysDuration:
- EasyTrip Level:
- Tour/ Jungle SafariActivity:
- KathmanduStarts at:
- KathmanduEnds at:
- Kathmandu - Chitwan - KathmanduTrip Route:
- Jan - May, Sep- Dec..Best Season:
- Nepal’s First National Park
- UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE
- One Horned Rhino and River Crocodile
- Elephant Bathing and Safari
- Diversified Wildlife and Vegetation
- Tharu Community
Chitwan Jungle Safari tour is one of most renowned adventurous wilderness tour for the travelers dreaming to see the wild creatures in action. The enchanting Chitwan National Park has even been enlisted in the World Heritage Site by UNESCO which has made it one of the major tourist destinations in Nepal. The invigorating Chitwan National Park is beautifully festooned with deciduous backwoods neglecting the floodplains of Narayani, Rapti and Reu Rivers. The magnificent Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour fits people of all age group. This is the idyllic tour you have been seeking for to spend your holiday with your family.
Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour rewards you with a wild prolific environment that incorporates various wild animals, birds and reptiles and some fascinating water creatures as well. The key highlight of Chitwan National Park is the beautiful gathering of one-horned rhinoceros which can be found nowhere else in the world. Somewhere in the range of hundred night time Royal Bengal tigers that live in the thick woodlands of the recreation center are another highlight of Chitwan. You will find a lost universe of towering trees and winding vines which will be an experience of a lifetime for you. The sight of one-horned rhino, gigantic elephants, crocodile, python and deer, and on the off chance that you are lucky; the magnificent Royal Bengal Tiger is the sight worth every penny. Chitwan National Park offers a home to various enchanting creatures like a rhesus monkey, dark langur, deer, panthers and wild felines and so forth. Another most essential factor adding to the Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour is the brilliant Tharu Culture, their method for living, and their custom and traditions. Here you can quench your thirst of adventure to the fullest with the adventurous activities like Jungle Safari on elephant back, Jungle walk, kayak ride, jeep drive and so on.
Mantra Adventure offers you the best of Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour as we can bend the itinerary of the tour as per your wish and let you live this holiday of yours like never before. Respecting the interest of our valued clients towards wildlife and jungle safari we have also knitted the itinerary as Bardiya jungle Safari Tour, please click here to explore the more fun and make your holiday memorable in Nepal.
- DAY - 1Arrival in Kathmandu TIA (Tribhuwan International Airport)
- DAY - 2Drive to Chitwan 164 km 5 hours drive
- DAY - 3Full Day Jungle Activities at Chitwan
- DAY - 4Visit Elephant breeding center or bird watching and drive back to Kathmandu
- DAY - 5Final Departure
Dates and Cost
Book our fixed departures
|Trip Dates||Trip Price||Trip Status|
The given date is available for booking. Anyone traveling solo or with groups are welcome to join.
Join a Group
Traveler(s) have already booked on the given date. Any individual or group can join in.
A lot of people have already booked on the given date. Therefore, we suggest you to hurry as only a few spaces are available.
The given date has reached its full potential. However, if you still want to travel on this particular date, we can organize it for you. Please contact us.
Note: If you are interested to customize this trip according to your availability, You are requested to contact us for trip customization.
- DAY - 1
Arrival in Kathmandu TIA (Tribhuwan International Airport)
Upon your arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport, you will be welcomed by a delegate from Mantra Adventure who will drop you off at your lodging. At night an appreciated supper will be facilitated by Mantra Adventure. Overnight in Kathmandu.
- DAY - 2
Drive to Chitwan 164 km 5 hours drive
After breakfast we drive to Chitwan roughly 164 Kilometer. Upon landing in Chitwan, you will be gotten by the resort chief and welcome for drinks. He will brief on the wilderness bundle program:
4:00 pm: We will visit around Ethnic Tharu Village. After that we will be taken to National Park Visitor’s Center, then we follow the path to the bank of Rapti River for sunset view.
7:00 pm: We will be treated by a Tharu cultural dance In the Hotel yard or slide show presentation about Chitwan.
8:00 pm: Dinner will be served. Overnight at Hotel
- DAY - 3
Full Day Jungle Activities at Chitwan
Today you will spend your day in Chitwan National Park taking part in various wilderness exercises:
6:00 am- Wake up time
6:30 am – Breakfast
7:00 am – Canoe riding at Rapti River, Jungle walk and Elephant bathing on the way back as your interest.
1:00 pm – Lunch time
3:00 pm – Elephant Safari in a search of one horned Rhino
8:00 pm - Dinner time. Overnight at hotel
- DAY - 4
Visit Elephant breeding center or bird watching and drive back to Kathmandu
Early morning you will be taken to either Elephant breeding center or bird watching. After breakfast you will be transferred to Kathmandu, same way back. Overnight in Kathmandu.
- DAY - 5
Your tour in Nepal with Mantra Adventure concludes today. one of our representative will drop you off at the airport couple of hours before the planned fight.
Include / Excludes
- All ground transportation By (private car Airport pickup drop)/( (Tourist Bus Kathmandu/Chitwan/Kathmandu)
- Two nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu/inclusive breakfast
- Two nights’ accommodation in Chitwan (inclusive Breakfast,Lunch & dinner)
- All entry fees and an expert tour guide
- All government taxes and office service charge
- International Flight Tickets
- Nepal entry visa, upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu can be obtained easily ( for 30 days tourist visa $40, for 90 days $100) please bring 2 copies of passport size photo
- Meals in Kathmandu ( Lunch & Dinner)
- All kind of liquids hot, cold, and alcoholic beverage
- Your personal expenses
- Tips for tour staffs and drivers ( tips will be expected but not mandatory)