- MTADV120Trip Code:
- 7 DaysDuration:
- EasyTrip Level:
- 2165 MMax Altitude:
- KathmanduStarts at:
- KathmanduEnds at:
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Australian Camp - Sarangkot -Pokhara - KathamanduTrip Route:
- Jan - May, Sep- Dec..Best Season:
- Terraced Farmlands
- Mountain views
- Sunset and Sunrise Viewpoint
- Hiking Trail, Forest
- Gurung and Magar Villages
- Best place to view Pokhara Valley •
Australian Camp Sarangkot Hiking isn’t a tough one, however it will offer some splendid views of the mountains. It additionally permits you to a chance to visit several of the native villages to witness the native life and culture of the ethical people living within the low hills.
Australian Camp Sarangkot Hiking can be enjoyed with your family as well. This hiking route is so popular destination for every age group of people who want to explore the beautiful panoramic view of Annapurna range along with Dhaulagiri(8167m). The highest point of the Australian Camp Sarangkot Hiking is around 2000 meters and it’s not a strenuous trek ideal for those who desire a feel of the mountain culture while not onerous themselves to exhaustion. The weather on the trek is kind of hot throughout the trekking season. The path is extremely well frequented by native folks and traders and there are many opportunities for refreshment on the path. Machhapuchare (a holy mountain formed sort of a fishtail) is very a lot of conspicuous on the method. Australian Camp trek is an opportunity for individuals fascinated by photography and maybe bird watching and would love to travel trekking at a leisurely pace. The trek routes from Pokhara to Kande via a groovy bus drive through the heart of nature and escalating to the Australian Camp where you settle for the night. The early morning hike to Sarangkot will render your heart with the most pleasant sunrise view of your life. After the sunrise view, you can witness the thrill of paragliding from the Sarangkot as Mantra Adventure can mend this hike just for you to make the most of this hiking experience.
Join us for the Australian Camp Sarangkot Hiking and Dhampus Sarangkot Hiking to witness the true flavor of what a perfect hiking experience is like. The highly trained team of Mantra Adventures will be there to your assistance to make this hiking experience more joyous for you.
- DAY - 1Arrival in Kathmandu
- DAY - 2Drive to Pokhara
- DAY - 3Trek to Australian Camp
- DAY - 4Trek to Sarangkot
- DAY - 5Sunrise from Sarangkot – Trek to Pokhara - Boating in Phewa Lake
- DAY - 6Drive back to Kathmandu
- DAY - 7Final takeoff
Dates and Cost
Book our fixed departures
|Trip Dates||Trip Price||Trip Status|
The given date is available for booking. Anyone traveling solo or with groups are welcome to join.
Join a Group
Traveler(s) have already booked on the given date. Any individual or group can join in.
A lot of people have already booked on the given date. Therefore, we suggest you to hurry as only a few spaces are available.
The given date has reached its full potential. However, if you still want to travel on this particular date, we can organize it for you. Please contact us.
Note: If you are interested to customize this trip according to your availability, You are requested to contact us for trip customization.
- DAY - 1
Arrival in Kathmandu
Upon Arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport, you will be welcomed by a delegate from Mantra Adventure who will drop you off at your lodging. At night an appreciated supper will be facilitated by Mantra Adventure. Overnight in Kathmandu
- DAY - 2
Drive to Pokhara
Today we will drive to Pokhara along the Prithivi Highway for 7 hours. Exchange to the lodging for refreshment and stroll around Lake Side range at night and investigate Phewa Lake, one of the lovely lakes in Pokhara city. Overnight at hotel
- DAY - 3
Trek to Australian Camp
The bus will take you Dhampus Phedi and from there you will trek uphill for about 5 hours to Australian Camp. This place offers the breathtaking views of the mountains almost in all the direction. The temperate forests and terraced farmland along with the Dhampus Village will be delight to catch on the way.
- DAY - 4
Trek to Sarangkot
The downhill of about 2 hours and uphill of about 2 hours will take you to the Sarangkot. On the way the visual delight of the Himalayas, paragliding and surrounding terrain are amazing to watch. The sunset view from Sarangkot is equally mesmerizing.
- DAY - 5
Sunrise from Sarangkot – Trek to Pokhara - Boating in Phewa Lake
The early morning sunrise will ignite the marvelous passion towards nature. The glowing Himalayas and surrounding will be boost for your mind and soul. Once you have departed from the Sarangkot after breakfast you will be taken for 2 hours of boating around Talbarahi in Fewa Lake
- DAY - 6
Drive back to Kathmandu
You will have early breakfast at inn in Pokhara and Our visitor transport leaves at 7 AM to drive us to Kathmandu and the driving will be a fabulous affair as we drive past many satellite towns in transit and we can see country settlements, spouting waterways, patios and green provincial scenes; following 6 hours driving we will arrive Kathmandu and its overnight at your lodging.
- DAY - 7
Our Tour/Hiking in Nepal concludes today. A Mantra Adventure's delegate will drop you off at the Tribhuwan International Airport a couple of hours before the planned flight.
Include / Excludes
- All ground transportation by: private car ( airport pick up and drop), Tourist bus (Pokhara /Kathmandu)
- Three nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu/inclusive breakfast
- Two nights’ accommodation in Pokhara/inclusive breakfast
- Kathmandu Valley tour inclusive all entry fees and private transportation with an expert tour guide
- Three times meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek
- Twin sharing private room with common toilet in the mountain
- One very helpful, friendly and highly experienced guide. Responsible porter (1 porter for 2 people) with their food, salary, accommodation, equipment and insurance
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit fee
- Seasonal fresh fruits as dessert
- Down jacket and sleeping bag if needed (refundable after the trek)
- Trekking map
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System) card. ( please do carry 2 copies of passport size photo for the permit)
- First Aid Kit
- All government taxes and office service charge
- International Flight Tickets
- Nepal entry visa, upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu can be obtained easily ( for 30 days tourist visa $40, for 90 days $100) please bring 2 copies of passport size photo
- Personal Travel Medical Insurance
- Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara ( Lunch & Dinner)
- All kind of liquids hot, cold, and alcoholic beverage
- Hot shower and battery charging unless its free during the trek
- Your personal expenses
- Internet, Wi-Fi unless its free and phone calls
- Tips for trekking staffs and drivers ( tips will be expected but not mandatory)