- MTADV130Trip Code:
- 9 DaysDuration:
- ModerateTrip Level:
- 4130 MMax Altitude:
- kathmanduStarts at:
- kathmanduEnds at:
- kathmandu-pokhara-Nayapool-Chhomrong- Deurali-Annapurna Base Camp- Sinuwa-Pokhara- kathmanduTrip Route:
- Sep-Nov, Mar-May.Best Season:
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek in a Week
- Challenging Walking Trail
- World’s 10th tallest Mountain
- Temperate to Alpine Forests
- Natural Hot Springs
Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek is well thought and well researched trekking package for trekkers. It is ideal trekking for those who want to reach the Annapurna Base Camp but have limited vacation days. Be at the most serene place within the Annapurna Sanctuary in less than a week’s walking. Our trekking guides and travel planners made the trip by themselves before formulating this unique itinerary. Trekkers will be challenged by the hours of walking but trekkers will feel all the worth once they relish the wonders of Mother Nature and multiethnic culture of people living in the area.
Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek starts similar to Annapurna Base Camp Trek from Pokhara. However, trekkers will be transported to Kimche in a private jeep for the start of trek. In first day trekkers will reach the Ghandruk. The trail is full of uphill and downhill to Chhomrong for the second of trek and there is every chance that trekkers will feel tired. However, the charm of trekking in Nepal is that trekkers will not feel tiredness mentally. Though the physical self can be fatigued but the scenery will make soul intrigued. Trekkers then take the route of Himalaya in third day of walking in Nepal. Finally on fourth day trekkers will get chance to walk on the Annapurna Base Camp.
Magnificent mountains seen around the base camp would present you an awesome moment of being close to nature. The place is spiritually very serene and would undoubtedly make you mesmerized. Trekkers will then return back to Siwai for the jeep ride to Pokhara after taking one camp overnight rest at Sinuwa or Jhinu. The chance to be at Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) Base Camp is also another highlight of this trekking in Nepal.
There are numerous short trekking routes for trekkers to enjoy. Please inquire with our travel experts and planners if you are planning to do holiday in Nepal. Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek will definitely save your time and yet endow you the best Himalayan experience in a week’s vacation in Nepal.
- DAY - 1Arrival in Kathmandu TIA ( Tribhuwan International Airport)
- DAY - 2Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (200 Kilometers west of Kathmandu
- DAY - 3Drive to Siwai and Trek to Chhomrong (2,170m/7,120ft)
- DAY - 4Trek to Himalaya( 2,900m/9,512ft)
- DAY - 5Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m/13,546ft)
- DAY - 6Trek to Sinuwa (2,360m/7,741ft)
- DAY - 7Trek to Siwai and Drive to Pokhara
- DAY - 8Drive back to Kathmandu
- DAY - 9Final Departure
Dates and Cost
Book our fixed departures
|Trip Dates||Trip Price||Trip Status|
The given date is available for booking. Anyone traveling solo or with groups are welcome to join.
Join a Group
Traveler(s) have already booked on the given date. Any individual or group can join in.
A lot of people have already booked on the given date. Therefore, we suggest you to hurry as only a few spaces are available.
The given date has reached its full potential. However, if you still want to travel on this particular date, we can organize it for you. Please contact us.
Note: If you are interested to customize this trip according to your availability, You are requested to contact us for trip customization.
- DAY - 1
Arrival in Kathmandu TIA ( Tribhuwan International Airport)
Upon your arrival in Tribhuwan International Airport, you will be welcomed by a delegate from Mantra Adventure who will drop you off at your lodging. At night an appreciated supper will be facilitated by Mantra Adventure. Overnight in Kathmandu.
- DAY - 2
Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (200 Kilometers west of Kathmandu
In the wake of having early breakfast at inn, we begin our drive and the drive comes the picturesque Trisuli and Marsyangdi River to achieve Pokhara, it's a truly decent drive as we pass by the delightful waterway which is additionally useful for boating; we see Ganesh Himal and the Manaslu top too We drive along the grand Trisuli and Marsyangdi River to achieve Pokhara, it's a quite decent drive as we pass by the wonderful stream which is likewise useful for boating; we see Ganesh Himal and the Manaslu crest too amid the Driving. Pokhara is a visitor's heaven loaded with normal and in addition social legacy destinations, for example, lakes, caverns, and sanctuaries of Buddhist and Hindus alongside her flawless mountains; following 6 hours of driving; we will touch base in Pokhara, the city of lakes, welcome to this wonderful town of peaceful lakes that gives such a great amount of significance to your occasions, overnight at your Hotel.
- DAY - 3
Drive to Siwai and Trek to Chhomrong (2,170m/7,120ft)
In the wake of eating at hold up, we start our journey by bus/car to Siwai through Nayapool. We then straightaway rise steeply and stroll at a level for more than an hour and half with delicate soak ways in the middle of and level the distance to Chomrong which the passage to Annapurna Base Camp., register with the Lodge and overnight at hold up.
- DAY - 4
Trek to Himalaya( 2,900m/9,512ft)
In the wake of eating at stop, we begin our trek; the trekking trail plummets on a stone stairway for the first and half hour and crosses the Chhomrong Khola on a suspension connect, at that point moves out of the side valley. High over the Modi Khola on its west bank, the trail goes through woodlands of bamboo, rhododendron and oak, at that point we climb promote on a rough way, we will achieve Sinuwa, at 2350m and then we trek delicately through the backwoods and slide a long, soak stone staircase into profound bamboo and rhododendron timberlands to achieve Bamboo and stroll on tenderly up towards Dovan and Himalaya, register with the guest house.
- DAY - 5
Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m/13,546ft)
Subsequent to eating at hold up, we begin our trek, the valley augments and turns out to be less steep and we will see the entryways to the asylum from here as the trail proceeds into the sanctum, it crosses two torrential slide tracks on a restricted trail that obstacles up against the bluffs. After a short trek we will be at Bagar (3310m.), a green knoll with some deserted inns. The typical trail takes after the left half of the valley. Presently the trail shows up delicately rising until the point that Machhapuchare Base Camp (3820m.) Which is one place where we appreciate a portion of the best scenes in the wander; we will appreciate the perspective of Mount Hiunchuli (6441m.), Annapurna South (7229m.), Annapurna I (8091m.), Annapurna III (7555m.), Gangapurna (7454m.) and Machhapuchhare or Fish Tail (6997m.). The way completes snow capped glades and after some separation our trails go delicately up. After a short trek, we start to approach Annapurna Base Camp at (4170m.), compliment that you now have achieved the Annapurna Base Camp, the goal of our vacation, overnight at Guesthouse.
- DAY - 6
Trek to Sinuwa (2,360m/7,741ft)
we will have awesome perspectives of the Himalayas with dawn in Annapurna base camp then we will eat and prepared to return trekking to Dove that takes around five hours and substantially less demanding as we go down. You ought to have no issue achieving Sinuwa from Annapurna Base Camp in a solitary day anyway; we have picked this course as a few trekkers may have issue on going down because of shaking or wobbling legs that could be exhausted, register with the cabin and overnight at Guesthouse.
- DAY - 7
Trek to Siwai and Drive to Pokhara
After Breakfast, we trek bit by bit plunging to the Chhumrong Khola and we need to take after a stone staircase for just about a hour to achieve Chhumrong town, the last piece of the trail is steep down to Jhinudanda. The we walk down to Siwai and drive back to Pokhara. Over night at Hotel
- DAY - 8
Drive back to Kathmandu
You will have early breakfast at inn in Pokhara and Our visitor transport leaves at 7 AM to drive us to Kathmandu and the driving will be a fabulous affair as we drive past many satellite towns in transit and we can see country settlements, spouting waterways, patios and green provincial scenes; following 6 hours driving we will arrive Kathmandu and its overnight at your lodging.
- DAY - 9
Our expedition in Nepal concludes today. A Mantra Adventure's delegate will drop you off at the Tribhuwan International Airport a couple of hours before the planned flight.
Include / Excludes
- All ground transportation by: private car ( airport pick up and drop), Tourist bus (Pokhara /Kathmandu)
- Two nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu/inclusive breakfast
- Two nights’ accommodation in Pokhara/inclusive breakfast
- Three times meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek
- Twin sharing private room with common toilet in the mountain
- One very helpful, friendly and highly experienced guide. Responsible porter (1 porter for 2 people) with their food, salary, accommodation, equipment and insurance
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit fee
- Seasonal fresh fruits as dessert
- Down jacket and sleeping bag if needed (refundable after the trek)
- Trekking map
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System) card. ( please do carry 2 copies of passport size photo for the permit)
- First Aid Kit
- All government taxes and office service charge
- International Flight Tickets
- Nepal entry visa, upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu can be obtained easily ( for 30 days tourist visa $40, for 90 days $100) please bring 2 copies of passport size photo
- Personal Travel Medical Insurance
- Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara ( Lunch & Dinner)
- All kind of liquids hot, cold, and alcoholic beverage
- Hot shower and battery charging unless its free during the trek
- Your personal expenses
- Internet, Wi-Fi unless its free and phone calls
- Tips for trekking staffs and drivers ( tips will be expected but not mandatory)